WE ARE HONORED TO OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT TO ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY AND VETERANS!
Wedding Packages and Pricing
We have recently changed our pricing structure in response to the wishes of the brides and grooms who have married in our chapel during the past four years.
To better serve our couples, we have revised our "Simply CountrySide" wedding package, and we will gladly add any enhancements to meet your expectations of your perfect ceremony . There is a fee for enhancements, below. Chapel is completely decorated in white and ivory pew bows, alter flowers, and door wreaths. Bride's dressing room available.
*Prices below do not include your offering for our officiant. We suggest $100.00 or more, depending upon the complexity of your wedding. You are welcome to bring your own officiant, if you choose. We prefer to use our own trusted vendors so there will be no worries about your flowers, cake, photography, or live music. However, if you prefer your own vendors, we will gladly work with them as well.
SIMPLY COUNTRYSIDE--- $295.00*(See below)
One hour in the chapel; up to 20 guests
1) Chapel ceremony by wedding officiant/minister *(see above)
2) Short pre-ceremony rehearsal, if desired
3) Recorded music (ours or your own)
4) Keepsake certificate in frame
5) White/ivory silk flowers in vases for the alter, as well as outside garlands
CITY HALL ALTERNATIVE----$100.00
1) Chapel ceremony by wedding officiant/minister*(See above)
2) Wedding couple and two guests
3) Up to one hour in chapel
ENHANCEMENTS AVAILABLE--ADDITIONAL FEE
All of the following enhancements vary in price. We can have a beautiful wedding for you, regardless of your budget! Don't hesitate to call or e-mail us with any questions you have!
1) Live ceremony music (organist/pianist/vocalist)
2) Sand ceremony or Unity candle ceremony
3) Fresh flowers for bridal bouquet, groom, members of wedding party and family
4) Fresh flowers for the church
5) Aisle runner
6) Additional silk flowers in your wedding colors for the church
7) Silk garlands for hand railings outside the church
8) Wedding cake or cupcakes
9) Toasting glasses for Bride and Groom
10) Guest book
11) Fresh flower petals for tossing, or bubbles at the end of your ceremony
12) Professional photographer
13) Local private flower garden available for after-wedding photos (season and weather-permitting)
14) Floral archway in the church yard for photos (weather and season permitting)
15) Flower girl baskets with silk petals, and ring bearer's pillow can be loaned to you at no cost, and must be returned to our chapel after your wedding
You can personalize your wedding with favorite readings, vows, or other traditions that are important to you. Make your appointment today!
* $50.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR WEDDING DATE. NON- REFUNDABLE.
PERSONAL CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY; NO CREDIT CARDS OR CASH ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IN FULL DUE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING DATE.
INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS CAN BE ARRANGED IF WEDDING IS PLANNED AT LEAST THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE.